These interprofessional modules for PALTC providers and staff are centered around opioid use, including topics such as:
- Reasons for prescribing opioids to treat acute and chronic pain
- Pharmacology of opioid use in older adults with multiple chronic conditions including dementia
- Appropriate prescribing of opioids in nursing home residents
- Opioid misuse in nursing home residents including assessment and treatment
- Non-opioid pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic pain management regimens
Look for these modules coming soon!